Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sources and a haunted chicken

I'm beginning to identify places to visit and ghosts to hunt. Sources for my search are coming from a few places but they include Walking Haunted London by Richard Jones, books by psychic research Andrew Green and remembrances of anecdotes past.

An internet search is revealing - well not much really. I've heard rumours that the Gala Bingo (once the old Granada Cinema) in Tooting Broadway is haunted but there is little on the internet to provide details. However the spirits are with me as I stumble on a book called Haunted Wandsworth by James Clark. Wandsworth is hardly famous for its gothic castles and cobwebed dungeons but I've had a whiff of a story about a ghost chicken and that has to be worth pursuing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment